Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week is set to explode onto the foodie scene this year with more than 100 participating restaurants offering special menus between Friday, June 2 and Sunday, June 11, 2017.
With both lunch and dinner menus available this year, you'll have twice as many opportunities to dine out during the foodie extravaganza. New two-course lunch offerings are $15, $20 or $25, while dinner menus (three courses) are $29, $39 or $49 (exclusive of tax and gratuity).
The 10-day event highlights Greater Palm Springs vibrant restaurant scene, which includes creative and chef-driven independent restaurants, mom-and-pop cafes and family-owned dining dynasties. plus popular and high-end national chain restaurants. Many are noted among the nation’s top 100 for romantic dining, exuberant nightlife, innovative cuisine, and alfresco experiences.
Get ready for the dining event of the season with our top 10 insider tips for Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week.
- Be in the know and sign up for the official newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on the hot spots, promos and late-breaking special rates.
- Pick up your Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week map, available at the Palm Springs International Airport, Greater Palm Springs CVB Visitor Center, all participating cities’ visitor centers and at hotel concierge desks throughout the destination.
- Make it a foodie vacation. Book a room and stay the weekend or the entire 10 days for a real foodie adventure. Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs and Enterprise Rent-a-Car are offering special rates when you mention Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week. Plus, Enterprise’s special Restaurant Week rates are offered throughout Southern California.
- Plan ahead for your perfect Restaurant Week. With more than 100 restaurants to choose from, you can try someplace new, frequent a favorite go-to spot and indulge in a coveted high-end gourmet experience.
- Find a table and book your reservations through OpenTable or directly to the restaurant through the Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week website.
- Double your dining options. Lunch is new to Restaurant Week this year, which means double the dining. Many top breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurants have joined in to share their fare at special prices.
- In addition to Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week lunch menus, creative restaurants are also featuring small plates, tapas and sushi.
- Be social and follow dineGPS. Use #dineGPS to share your food photos on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter; and watch for special social media promos during Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week.
- Be sure to let the restaurant know you are there for Restaurant Week! You'll get special Restaurant Week menus and pricing, plus it lets the restaurant know their participation was successful.
- Don’t let language be a barrier. Restaurant Week promotional materials are printed in both English and Spanish, plus the website has a “select language” tab that converts most information (except PDF menus) into Chinese, Korean, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish.
There's no better time to experience this exciting culinary destination than during Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week! Learn more at dineGPS.com.