Join the expert naturalist guides on a Palm Springs adventure to visit some of the area's most scenic back-country wonders. Comfortable Jeep Wranglers are used and along with friendly naturalist guides. Visit the high desert on a Joshua Tree National Park jeep tour via a rugged back-country trail through the San Andreas or head straight to the incredible canyons twisted and distorted by the mighty Fault. The tours include hotel pickup and drop-off from many area resorts, expert guide, water, snacks, and any entry fees.
Offered daily with 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. departures.
Some advantages of the Jeep Tours:
• Small groups of 1 - 5 people maximum per jeep allowing each client to be catered to
• Guests can choose open air jeeps or enclosed SUVs
• The guides are outstanding naturalists. They are dedicated to providing accurate, entertaining information, customizing the tour to each group, being safe, and having fun
• Two great jeeps and two great jeep guides
• Each tour is a custom outing catered to your interests
• Each tour is a true wilderness experience
BWT has been providing guided Jeep, bike and hike tours of the Greater Palm Springs back-country since 1998. Five star rated on Viator and have received several Certificates of Excellence from TripAdvisor.com.