Back to Previous Page
Gubler Orchids
Details

The Gubler family has loved and grown orchids for three generations. Originally in Switzerland, Gubler Orchids was opened in 1918 by Heir Gubler. It was his second son, Hans, who moved to California to chase the American Dream and in 1954 started Gubler Orchids (US) selling the orchids literally from his station wagon. Now it is Hans’ son, Chris, who continues the legacy, along with his sister, Heidi.