The Summer Eats Pass relaunched in June with new offers in an effort to support our restaurants during the summer months. This campaign continued to run through Labor Day weekend and included banner and native ads on Centro and content articles on Nativo, amounting to 249K impressions. This campaign also included outdoor billboards and print. In total, the campaign generated over 3.8M impressions.
The Restaurant Week campaign concluded in June, generating over 8K television spots and 191M television impressions, with an additional 32M impressions across digital, print, radio, and out-of-home.
The Benefits of Tourism campaign continued to run throughout the summer with digital advertising on Centro and The Desert Sun, generating 2.3M impressions from June through August.
- For June through August, Expedia generated 57M impressions, inclusive of our brand campaign, an international UK/Germany campaign, our Visit California co-op campaign, and an international California DMO co-op. As a result of these campaigns, 23.6K room nights were booked for hotels, 13.5K room nights were booked for vacation rentals, and $14.2M in revenue was generated.
- June through August, the TripAdvisor campaign generated 1M impressions, which resulted in $189K in hotel revenue and a total economic impact of $807K.
- We continued our campaign with Sojern and generated 2.1M impressions. As a result, 977 room nights were booked equating to a total economic impact of $2.6M.
- Centro digital display advertising generated 11.6M impressions. We ran multiple campaigns in addition to Greater Palm Springs brand advertising, including the Summer Eats pass, work remote, weather messaging, local “staycation” messaging, and vacation rental campaigns.
- A Travelzoo campaign finished in June including a landing page featuring partner deals and offers. The campaign generated 56K impressions and 19,878 partner clicks
During the months of June through August, television advertising amounted to 6.5B impressions and included 387K spots. Television tactics included cable, connected television, and KTLA (Los Angeles). Television markets included the year-round markets.
We launched our annual summer co-op spots with 11 partners including JW Marriott; Omni, The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage; Palm Springs Preferred Small Hotels; Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa; The Westin Rancho Mirage Golf Resort & Spa; Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage; The Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, Indian Wells; City of La Quinta, Visit Palm Springs; and The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens. These spots amounted to 69K spots and 3.7B impressions across cable and KTLA, and 274M spots across connected TV.
View playlist here.
For June through August, total billboard impressions amounted to 75.2M.
Greater Palm Springs meetings media continued June through August. Throughout the spring, the “Meetings Mean More” campaign continued to target meeting professionals with the overall goal of motivating group business bookings.
June through August, meetings advertising earned 3.7M impressions and included digital display advertising, content stories, social media, and email blasts via Centro, CVENT, MPI, USAE, PCMA, ASAE, Northstar, and Smart Meetings.