PALM SPRINGS CONVENTION CENTER
The 261,000-square-foot Palm Springs Convention Center combines the best services and staff with a world-class setting and a building that surpasses all expectations. A true meeting oasis, the center is flexible, spacious and uniquely positioned to maximize the benefits of its surroundings.
The center offers:
- Up to 112,000 square feet of fully carpeted exhibit space. A carpeted exhibit hall not only saves clients from having to rent aisle carpet but also gives a more finished look to meetings and meal functions.
- 15 meeting rooms, many of which can be combined for larger functions.
- A 20,000-square-foot ballroom that can be divided into four additional meeting rooms.
- A 20,016-square-foot ballroom that can be divided into four additional meeting rooms or offers a great space for general sessions and meal functions when combined.
- Proximity to the adjoining Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel and California Grand Ballroom, allowing for contiguous positioning of breakouts.
To meet the needs of the highest level of health and safety, the Palm Springs Convention Center is implementing a comprehensive and best-in-class program to provide the highest levels of cleanliness and safety while inspiring consumer confidence, all in partnership with leading medical professionals, industry experts and public health officials. At the very heart of this effort is our focus on making our guests and employees feel safe and comfortable in a welcoming environment. We will provide the most advanced hygienic safeguards that serve our clients, guests, staff members, teams, and all other visitors.
GBAC STAR™ is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation for facilities. The Palm Springs Convention Center is one of a few U.S. Convention Centers that are GBAC accredited. This is the gold standard of prepared facilities. This accreditation means that a facility has:
- Established and maintained a cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents like the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
- The proper cleaning protocols, disinfection techniques and work practices in place to combat biohazards and infectious disease.
- Highly informed cleaning professionals who are trained for outbreak and infectious disease preparation and response.
The fully-carpeted Oasis Hall offers:
- over 92,000 square feet of column-free exhibit space
- An additional 20,016 square feet of space may be added by utilizing the adjoining Primrose Ballroom
A carpeted exhibit hall not only saves clients from having to rent aisle carpet but also gives a more finished look to meetings and meal functions.
The Primrose Ballroom is divisible into four sections which may be utilized individually as breakouts. Offering 20,016 square feet of meeting space, this room is also popular for General Sessions and meal functions.
The Mesquite Rooms offer up to nine individual rooms ranging in size from approximately 900-1,800 square feet, many of which can be combined to offer larger meeting space.
Mesquites D, E, G and H also have airwalls which open up to the hallway, making these rooms an excellent location for registration.
The Smoketree Rooms offer up to six more breakouts or they may be combined to provide an additional 4,680 square feet of space perfect for a general session or meal location. Their proximity to the Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel and the California Grand Ballroom allows for contiguous positioning of breakouts.