PALM SPRINGS CONVENTION CENTER
The 261,000-square-foot Palm Springs Convention Center combines the best services and staff with a world-class setting and a building that surpasses all expectations. A true meeting oasis, the center is flexible, spacious and uniquely positioned to maximize the benefits of its surroundings.
The center offers:
- Up to 112,000 square feet of fully carpeted exhibit space. A carpeted exhibit hall not only saves clients from having to rent aisle carpet but also gives a more finished look to meetings and meal functions.
- 15 meeting rooms, many of which can be combined for larger functions.
- A 20,000-square-foot ballroom that can be divided into four additional meeting rooms.
- A 20,016-square-foot ballroom that can be divided into four additional meeting rooms or offers a great space for general sessions and meal functions when combined.
- Proximity to the adjoining Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel and California Grand Ballroom, allowing for contiguous positioning of breakouts.
The fully-carpeted Oasis Hall offers:
- over 92,000 square feet of column-free exhibit space
- An additional 20,016 square feet of space may be added by utilizing the adjoining Primrose Ballroom
A carpeted exhibit hall not only saves clients from having to rent aisle carpet but also gives a more finished look to meetings and meal functions.
The Primrose Ballroom is divisible into four sections which may be utilized individually as breakouts. Offering 20,016 square feet of meeting space, this room is also popular for General Sessions and meal functions.
The Mesquite Rooms offer up to nine individual rooms ranging in size from approximately 900-1,800 square feet, many of which can be combined to offer larger meeting space.
Mesquites D, E, G and H also have airwalls which open up to the hallway, making these rooms an excellent location for registration.
The Smoketree Rooms offer up to six more breakouts or they may be combined to provide an additional 4,680 square feet of space perfect for a general session or meal location. Their proximity to the Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel and the California Grand Ballroom allows for contiguous positioning of breakouts.
Palm Springs Convention Center
PSCC offers up to 112,000 square feet of fully carpeted exhibit space, 15 meeting rooms, and a 20,000 square foot ballroom.