The Greater Palm Springs Tourism Foundation, in partnership with OneFuture Coachella Valley, offers scholarships to seniors or graduates in good standing from any public or private high school in the Coachella Valley who will be pursuing college majors in tourism or hospitality.
The Greater Palm Springs Tourism Foundation has increased the level of scholarship awards so that students may work less and focus more on completing their education. Scholarships are awarded in the following amounts:
- Up to $1000 for Community College
- Up to $2000 for University (Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors)
- Up to $2500 for University (Seniors)
Scholarship awards may be used for tuition, books, living costs and related college expenses.
Scholarship applicants must:
- Be a graduate from a High School in the Coachella Valley.
- Be pursuing a tourism or hospitality major or career in college.
- Be permanent residents of the Coachella Valley for the past three (3) consecutive years.
- Complete the 2022-23 FAFSA or CSAC financial aid application (if applicable) by March 2, 2022.
- Be pursuing their first Bachelor's or Associate's degree.
- Enroll full-time in a nonprofit accredited college, university or academic institution in the U.S.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation written within the past two years.
- Submit most recent copy of unofficial high school transcripts.
- Have a minimum of 2.0 GPA and above.
- Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Management
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Culinary Management
- Golf Management
- Construction Management
- Human Resources
- Sales / Marketing