The most obvious reason to book business in Greater Palm Springs in summer is lower rates due to warmer weather. Here are five other fabulous incentives to get you thinking about summer bookings from ConferenceDirect Vice President and Greater Palm Springs local, Beckie Biedebach.
Beckie's five top reasons to book in the warmer summer months are:
1. There are less people in town, less tourists, less traffic (if we have such a thing). Attendees are able to get into all the restaurants without a problem, getting around town is easier which makes everything simpler.
2. The food and beverage pricing is easier to negotiate during the summer because of less demand.
3. Spa discounts are abundant during the summer for hotel guests to draw them into the spa when otherwise it might be outside of the budget.
4. Outside of the value added concessions that are prevalent during the summer season, some hotels even offer the client double or triple the amount of rewards points for their business when the demand is less.
5. The retail outlets, shops, restaurants and rental car companies love summer business when it’s otherwise their slowest time, which always leads to a better deal for the consumer.